Every plant grows in different ways. The colors of each flower can be different. Some flowers are purple in color. There are many different plants you can choose to add color to your balconies and gardens. One of these plants is eye-catching plants with purple color. Purple flowers are the types of flowers that almost everyone loves. We’ll review some of the best purple bloomers that can grow in the Florida climate. Purple flowers growing in Florida >>
Plant names that bloom purple in Florida
What are the purple flowers that grow on the side of the road in Florida?
- Ajuga (Plant) Flower: Ajuga plant is a good ground cover under bushes and even in the shade of trees in low light partially shaded places in uninhabited places.
- Violet: There are more than 500 varieties of violets. It grows in Hawaii and Southeast Asia. It blooms in a wide variety of colors. Planted/planted in gardens. MOST PREFERRED GARDEN FLOWERS
- Lily: It can be used indoors and in gardens. Lily flowers attract harmful plants. Therefore, weed cleaning should be done from the bottom.
- Buddleja davidii: It can grow up to 4 meters. It is a type of shrub and tree plant. Flowering begins in the summer and continues until the end of September.
- Myosotis scorpioides: It is a herbaceous plant. Although it blooms in many different colors, there are also purple ones. It grows well in gardens.
- Hydrangea macrophylla: It is a very common plant species used in balconies and gardens. It is beneficial to plant in places that receive sunlight. This purple flower needs sunlight. In winter, watering is carried out once a week. In summer, watering is not done very often.
- Petunia: It is an ornamental plant. It is known as the homeland of South America. It can be planted in the garden in April. It grows up to 30 cm in length. It is a type of plant with small leaves. It likes sunny places. It is a perennial plant species.
- Thyme: It grows on mountain slopes. It grows naturally, especially in high plateaus. It is used in meals. This type of thyme is very useful. It naturally grows in high mountain areas.
- Purple Lilac: The homeland of the lilac plant species is Turkey, Western Asia and Southern Europe. It opens in early spring. We can say that it is a woody species. Flower colors and shape are similar to hyacinth varieties.
- Purple Tulip; Tulip is an ornamental plant that grows in certain months. This ornamental plant is available in many different colors. The purple tulip variety is also a beautiful species. One type of tulip blooms in purple colors.
- Hyacinth; It grows well at a temperature of around 15 C (if it will be used as a pot). Hyacinth is a type of flower used as a decorative indoor. There are many different colors and types. Hyacinth flower can be planted every season.
- Purple Crocus; It is a short herbaceous plant. It is an annual species. It can open on its own in nature. We can call it more garden and potted flower. It is known as the purple violet.
- Cirsium creticum: It is a thorny plant that can grow up to 1 meter tall. Purple flowers bloom.
- Purple Rose: It is a kind of rose that blooms purple colored flowers.
Florida’s purple flowers
Purple Ajuga Flower, Purple Acacia, Purple Pipe Flower, Purple Evening Primrose, Purple Rose (Rhogany Rose), Purple Marigold, Purple Thyme, Purple Lavender, Purple Luna Flower, purple violet, Purple Orchid Flower, Purple Hydrangea, Purple Daisy, Purple Petunia, Purple Remember Me, Purple Lily, Purple Crocus, Purple Tulip, Purple Lilac, Purple Hyacinth, Circium Creticum etc. Florida purple flowers >>