What is the most popular flower in Poland?
What is a Polish flower? First of all, you need to know: Poland has plants that we can call its unique national flower. There are some flowers that represent all countries. Latin name: Papaver rhoeas L. English name: Poppy, red poppy, corn poppy What is the national flower of Poland and the most important flower of Poland; We will keep you informed about this issue. The popular flower name that grows in Poland and is important for Poland is as follows;
- Papaver rhoeas; It is an annual type of flower. This flower variety is important to the Polish people. It can grow up to 100 cm in length. It has red flowers. Although they bloom in spring, their color is dark varies from red to light red. factor contained It is also used as an adhesive in industry. Yourself It has a unique, beautiful scent Red poppy, belongs to Papaveraceae family and it is a quite widespread annual plant worldwide. Green leaves of red poppy plants are either fried or consumed as fresh in salads. It is also widely used in folk medicine. Yellow ones are believed to be well for inflammatory diseases and red ones are believed to be strong antioxidant and anti-carcinogen.
What Are the Benefits of Poppy Flower?
- It relaxes the body.
- It gives a feeling of vigor.
- When applied to external wounds, it allows them to heal more easily.
- It is known to be good for headaches.
- It relieves sore throat.
- It is good for rheumatic pains.
- Good for anemia problem
Features of Poppy Flower to be Considered
Hypersensitivity to the active substance may occur. Its use in children can cause poisoning such as vomiting and abdominal pain. May cause central nervous system depression and convulsions. For children under 18 years of age as there is not enough data not recommended. Use in pregnant and lactating Women not recommended. Physician and pharmacist trained in treatment with herbal products should be used under control.