White flower beginning with I, One white flower that begins with the letter “I” is the “Iris.” Irises are flowering plants that come in various colors, including white. The white iris varieties often symbolize purity, innocence, and elegance. Iris flowers are known for their unique and intricate petal patterns and are commonly found in gardens and floral arrangements. They are perennials and can add a touch of beauty and grace to any landscape or bouquet.
Flower varieties beginning with I
Here are several flower names that begin with the letter “I”:
- Indian Paintbrush (Castilleja)
- Iceland Poppy (Papaver nudicaule)
- Indian Cress (Tropaeolum majus)
- Ice Plant (Delosperma)
- Impatiens balsamina (Garden Balsam)
- Ipomoea (Morning Glory)
These are just a few examples of flower names starting with “I.” There are many more flower species and varieties that begin with this letter.
Tree varieties starting with I
Here are several tree varieties that begin with the letter “I”:
- Italian Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)
- Ironwood (Ostrya)
- Indian Almond (Terminalia catappa)
- Ivory Curl Tree (Buckinghamia celsissima)
- Indian Laurel (Ficus microcarpa)
- Indian Bean Tree (Catalpa bignonioides)
- Incense Cedar (Calocedrus decurrens)
- Japanese Pagoda Tree (Styphnolobium japonicum)
- Illawarra Flame Tree (Brachychiton acerifolius)
- Indian Horse Chestnut (Aesculus indica)
These are just a few examples of tree varieties that start with “I.” Remember that there are many more tree species and cultivars that may begin with this letter.