We consume some plants daily, both for health reasons and because they are frequently used in meals. Which herbs do we usually use in food? The names of the plants that decorate our table every day; Okra, kidney beans, kidney beans, baby carrots, peas, rosemary, broccoli, brussels sprouts, green tea, string beans, bay leaves, dill, bell pepper, tomato, mallow, artichoke, carrot, spinach, zucchini, black radish, kale, celery , red pepper paste, red radish, lettuce, salad, asparagus, spinach, cabbage, mushrooms, lettuce, corn, beetroot, eggplant, chard, leek, cucumber, purslane, green pepper, beans, fresh thyme, garlic, onion.
Which plants are consumed by month?
Plants consumed in season for a healthy diet are healthy. We offer a short suggestion on which plants are consumed every day for 12 months. Which plant is consumed on which day?
- Which plants are used in January?; Plants used every day in January; Celery, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, carrots, leeks, spinach, chard, black radish, red radish.
- Plants used every day in February; Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, chard, spinach, leeks, beets, bay leaves, carrots, radishes.
- Plants used every day in March; Spinach, carrot, leek, red radish, broccoli.
- Plants used every day in April; Fresh onions, fresh garlic, asparagus, fresh thyme, broad beans, lettuce. Artichoke, carrot, pea, green tea, baby carrot, fresh garlic asparagus, fresh thyme.
- Plants used every day in May; Artichoke, broad bean, kiwi, purslane, mallow, tomato, cucumber. Strawberry, eggplant, tomato, shallot, plum, red kidney bean, chickpea, mallow.
- Plants used every day in June; Potatoes, beans, broad beans, peas, zucchini, eggplant, green peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, lamb spinach, purslane, fennel, lettuce, grape leaves, spring onions, fresh garlic, dill, bell pepper.
- Plants used every day in July; Tomatoes, cucumbers, peas, dill, green beans, lamb spinach, zucchini, eggplant, purslane, green pepper, bell pepper, string beans.
- Plants used every day in August; Zucchini, okra, tomato, cucumber, eggplant, bell pepper, green pepper, green beans, corn, red tomato paste.
- Plants used every day in September; Mushrooms, eggplant, corn, chard, rosemary, kidney beans, zucchini, bell pepper, red pepper.
- Plants used every day in October; Mushrooms, hazelnuts, walnuts, spinach, carrots, yams, leeks, cabbage, lettuce, red radish, cauliflower.
- Plants used every day in November; Cabbage, celery, leek, yam, carrot, spinach, cauliflower, chard.
- Plants used every day in December; Plants used every day in November; Cabbage, celery, leek, yam, carrot, spinach, cauliflower, chard. Healthy vegetables eaten every day >>