Before planting a plant, you need to look at the climates in which it grows. We have compiled information about which plants to plant in your area and which flowers will grow well. Due to the changing weather and climatic conditions in each season, the human body needs different nutrition. Therefore, what we eat in which season is very important. Vegetables and fruits should be consumed at the right time, in the right season. For this reason, vegetables and fruits must be planted at the right time by the producers. Planting tables can be used to know when it was planted.
What should be planted in Massachusetts for 12 months?
Planting should be done taking into account the climatic conditions. We have listed what you can plant in the city of Massachusetts as follows. What flowers should be planted right now? Is it OK to plant flowers now? What flowers can I plant from seed right now? What annuals should I plant now? What kind of flowers are best to plant right now? What plants can I put in my garden now? What flowers to put in pots now? What to plant each month in Massachusetts?, When to plant garden plants in Massachusetts?, Flowers, saplings, plant planting dates in Massachusetts. When should gardening start? What crops can be planted right now? When can I start planting outside in Massachusetts?
- What to plant in January?: Aubergine, Parsley, Dill, Cherry tomato, Cauliflower, Olive tree planted, Apple seeds are sown in pans. Pear seeds are planted in pans.
- Plants planted in February: Pear, Quince, Pumpkin, Brussels sprouts, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Cauliflower, Celery, Chestnut, Cabbage, Mandarin, Pomegranate, Beet, Chard, Leeki, Orange, Turnip, local banana.
- Names of plants that can be planted in March: white pumpkin, Peas, Charleston pepper, Cherry tomato, Dill, Tomatoes, Carrot, Cauliflower, Parsley, Sweetcorn, Aubergine, Rocket, Cucumber.
- What to plant in the garden in April?: In April, you can plant plants such as zucchini, corn, cucumber, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, okra in the gardens. Many vegetables are planted in April. In this month, which is the beginning of the spring month, the roprak begins to revive and take on a green image. In April, vegetable field preparation continues throughout the month.
- Vegetable Varieties Planted in May: What are the types of vegetables to be planted in May? Sunflower, White zucchini, Peas, Vegetable Garden, Broccoli, Paddy, Charleston pepper, Dill, Tomato, Bean, Carrot, Cauliflower, Parsley, Corn (Millen), Arugula, Sesame, Cotton etc. In April and May, planting and planting can be played at short intervals according to the seasons, that is, according to the regions.
- What are the Plants to Plant in June?: What flowers are planted in June? white pumpkin, Peas, Broccoli, Charleston pepper, Dill, Tomatoes, Beans, Basil, Carrot, Hosni Yusuf, marigold, Cauliflower, Parsley, Sweetcorn, verbena, Rocket, Cucumber, Gillyflower.
- What to plant in the garden in July?: Broccoli, Dill, Beans, Carrot, Parsley, Sweetcorn, Rocket. Fruits grown in July; Melon, Watermelon, plum, peach and grape. Tillage can be seen in some areas. There is no sewing. In general, stagnant eye vaccination begins.
- What to plant in August? Crops sown in August: Creteagus, Viburnum Tinus, Nerium, Baxus, Pittosporum, Mahonya, Evonymus. Escholtzia, İberis, Silen Pendula,Viola Tricolor, Calendula, Bellis Perennis, Cheiranthus, Miosotis, Dianthus Chensis, Dianthus Barbutus, Antirrhinum.
- Planting Activities in September: Cala (water lily) is planted in pots. Except for shade-loving plants, other shades are removed. Humidity is reduced. Nutrients and water are continued to be supplied to plants such as New Year’s Enamel, Poinsettia, New Year’s Flower, Onbiray Flower and Bag Flower that bloom at the beginning of the year, and to cyclamen whose pots are changed in August.
- Agricultural activities to be carried out in October: Early frosts may start from the second half of October. Therefore, the harvest of summer vegetables should be finished. Otherwise, the vegetables may be in danger of frost. Maintenance work continues on celery, spinach, cabbage, cauliflower, radish and lettuce. Harvest begins. The seeds of the hazelnut radish, which will emerge in the spring, are planted in the field.
- What grows in November?: Broad Bean, Wheat, Rye, Carrot, Spinach, Pomegranate, Garlic, Onion, Oat.
- What plants are planted in December?: Various plants can be grown in pots. It operates in the field of greenhouse cultivation. Gardens are generally not planted.
When to plant winter vegetables?
Cabbage: Cabbage is sown in May. Jerusalem artichoke: The seeds of the Jerusalem artichoke are planted in March. Radish: The seeds are sown in September. Celery: The seeds are sown in May. Spinach: Seeds are sown in August and September. Leek: Seeds are sown in March and May. Broccoli: The seeds are sown in May. Brussels Sprouts: The seeds are sown in May. Beet: The seed is sown in May. Carrot: The seeds are sown in August. Cauliflower: The seeds are sown in May.