What part of a horse chestnut is poisonous? Can you eat a horse chestnut?
A horse chestnut tree usually develops only 1–5 fruits per cluster; The fruit are green, spiny capsules containing a nut-like seed called a horse chestnut. The plant also got the name horse chestnut because of its similarity to chestnut. Horse Chestnut (Aesculus spp); They are deciduous trees and shrubs with thirteen species. They are usually large trees. It is resistant to air pollution. The mass is the park, the shading tree. Its flowers are in the form of a cluster and open in May. It has showy flowers. It is a decorative tree because of its flamboyant flowers, which are clustered upwards, abundantly and in the form of clusters. There are varieties with red, yellow, pink and white blooms. The leaves are usually 5 pieces. Its leaves are compound and 10-15 cm long. They have a broad crest and a coarse texture. Trees that are pyramid-shaped when young become rounder as they age. Its fruits are capsule fruit and the outer surface is soft thorny. The fruits are inedible.
Where does Horse Chestnut grow?
Ecological Desires; It likes deep and fresh soils. It is resistant to cold climate conditions. It is affected by extreme frosts. It likes warm and sunny climates. They like light and partial shade. Production It is produced by seed and vaccine. Seeds are discarded as soon as they are collected in the fall or sowing is done after folding. Seeds should be sown 1-2 cm deep at 7-8 cm intervals. Germination occurs in the spring and is staggered in the fall. In production with vaccination, the budding method is applied in July.
Can you eat horse chestnut fruit?, The answer to this question is indeed very important. Yes, as we mentioned above, the fruit, flower, bark, seed, in short, almost every part of the horse chestnut tree is used in the production of medicines and creams. However, since horse chestnut contains a poison called esculin, consuming it raw can lead to death. What happens if you eat horse chestnuts? What is the difference between a chestnut and a horse chestnut? Can you eat the nuts from a horse chestnut tree? This chestnut is inedible. It is not like the fruit of the Norman chestnut tree. It has toxic properties.
What are the Benefits of Horse Chestnut?
What Does Horse Chestnut Cream and Oil Do? Horse chestnut, which we hear frequently in medicine, is a type of tree. The horse chestnut tree grows up to 30 meters tall. It has a prickly bark. It contains many vitamins and useful components. It is known to be good for some health problems. It is generally used in the form of oil and cream. However, horse chestnut is toxic to humans. Unprocessed horse chestnut should never be used or eaten, even as an alternative medicine.
What are the Benefits of Horse Chestnut?
What are the side effects of horse chestnut? How long does horse chestnut take to work? Is horse chestnut good for arthritis? Does horse chestnut lower blood pressure? What are the health benefits of horse chestnut?;
- Horse chestnut collects sagging skin. It prevents aging by preventing wrinkles.
- It helps to digest rheumatic pains in joints and bones.
- When the jugular vein is applied to the forehead and soles of the feet, it regulates the blood circulation in the body and supports better transmission of the nerves to the brain.
- It is rich in antioxidants. Therefore, it strengthens the body.
- It reduces bleeding caused by hemorrhoids.
- Horse chestnut oil is good for hair loss. It also promotes skin regeneration and removes blemishes.
What Does Horse Chestnut Cream Do?
- It makes the skin tighter and tighter, so it closes in the pores.
- It is good for rheumatic diseases.
- It prevents hair loss and nourishes the hair, making it healthier.
- When used regularly, it eliminates acne.
- It helps open wounds heal faster.
- It prevents sagging.
- It provides relief when applied to the chest in colds.
- It is very effective against sunspots.
- It is extremely effective in muscle pain and vascular pain.
- It is good for under-eye area and neck wrinkles.
- It offers completely permanent solutions to diarrhea, fever or prostate enlargement.
- Good for blood circulation problem It offers permanent solutions to treat many diseases such as eczema, menstrual pain, bone fracture, sprain, cough, joint pain.
- Fights malaria and dysentery.
It is recommended to get support from official institutions to use horse chestnut products. It should be used with the recommendation of the doctor.