How to make a stone wall? Stone wall construction stages
Building a stone wall requires great skill. For stone wall construction, first-class craftsmen must be found. How to make a permanent stone wall? You can find some suggestions for stone wall in our article.
How is stone floor made?
Stone flooring is created in a variety of ways and in a variety of locations. We will address issues like the relationship between granite stones flooring and landscape, the value of craftsmanship in stone flooring, and where and why granite stone should be installed. Cube of granite stone laying is a vocation. In his field, the stone paver is an artisan. He understands how to set a stone in a specific location and which stone should be used. Work on stone laying should be done by the masters and specialists.
Cube stone flooring application areas
When compared to other floor covering materials, granite does have many advantages. One of these advantages is that it is sturdy, hard and also strong. With its properties, granite has high toughness and durability. In addition, the luster of the granite surface is also beautiful so it is often installed in certain areas. Stone flooring can be used in several areas such as: Cubic stone paving on streets, quarry paving on roads, granite paving on pavements, granite paving on parks, quarrying on gardens, granite paving on parking lots, paving stones on pedestrian paths, paving stones on industrial sites, and many more.
What is the definition of stone flooring?
The three essential elements that make up the space are the ground plane, enclosure, and roof. Due to the planned purpose in the space, the ground plane is molded by covering it with various materials. A slab is the ground plane that has been covered and formed in this manner. It makes sure that the loads on the floor are transferred to the ground. The most basic landscape elements in the development of the space are the tiled surfaces. The material and equipment that make up the flooring are determined by a number of criteria. The shape, color, and texture of the flooring materials utilized, as well as the thickness of the material and the equipment that makes up the flooring, all help to provide the tiled surfaces varied roles.
What are the types of natural building stones?
- Basalt: Basalt is the volcanic type of the gabbro group, and it is a fine-grained, thick, hard, durable, and dark colored (black) igneous rock. It is a sought-after rock in terms of its production as a membrane stone, notably in the laying of walkways and roadways, in terms of giving smooth fracture surfaces, due to its uniform structure. One of its most distinguishing characteristics is that it appeared in the field in hexagonal prisms and columns.
- Granite: granite is a hard rock that contains coarse-grained to fine-grained feldspar and quartz grains and is formed by magma. Feldspar can take on a variety of hues depending on the color it is. It is called pegmatite if the minerals are too massive and aplite if the grains are too fine. Granites are sought for their smooth fracture capabilities as a building stone, which have varying properties depending on where they are mined, are used to make paving stones, particularly those with a gray tint and fine mineral grains. Granite slabs with big mineral grains and a variety of hues are generally polished like marble.
- Andesite: Volcanic andesite rocks are employed in architectural designs and historical buildings for various reasons in cobblestones, paving stones, and constructions, some of which are ideal in terms of color, texture, and hardness. Andesite is sought after for their features of not absorbing water, not dispersing in water, having a tight texture and dark red color, and providing a flat surface when broken and sliced with disc cutters.
- Sandstone: Sandstone is a hard rock created by the precipitation and cementation of siliceous of sand particles. Paving stones made of fine-grained; gray-colored sandstones rich in silica are recommended. Its manufacture in Turkey is small-scale and aimed solely at the Turkish market.
- Limestone: Both natural paving stones and other purposes building stones are produced from limestones in cream or white colors. It is exported abroad in small quantities as cobblestone.
- Tuffs: Tuffs are made up of volcanic ash that has consolidated. Tuffite rocks of the rhyolite-dacite type, particularly those connected to volcanics, are of particular importance. It is possible that they include free quartz minerals. Tuffs, like sedimentary rocks, can display bedding. Tuffs of various hues, particularly white, pink, yellow-red stripped and green colors, are naturally generated. Slate is a type of stone. Slate is a metamorphic rock that contains mudstones, siltstones, shales, and volcanic ash in various compositions. These stones spontaneously divide into plates due to cleavage features developed during metamorphism. Because of the various minerals and compositions, it can produce a variety of colors and patterns. Slate is utilized for landscaping and architectural uses, as well as roof coverings, flooring, and exterior coatings, and has a strong potential.
- Diabase: Diabase is a hard rock that is used as both a marble and construction stone.