Does Chrysanthemum flower grow in North America?
Although it is known that there are about thirty varieties of the flower, it belongs to the daisy family. Chrysanthemum, which has a herbaceous structure and is an annual flower, reaches an average of 140 centimeters. The flower head is quite large. In addition, the colors of the flower; can be listed as pink, yellow and white. It represents joy and happiness in Japan and many European countries. In North American countries, the chrysanthemum flower represents joy and happiness.
The chrysanthemum flower is called the “flower of death” in some countries. This flower, also known as chrysanthemum, blooms in November, as the name suggests. On average, they grow up to 140 centimeters.
Chrysanthemum flowers of North America
The leaves of chrysanthemums are multi-part, oval or strip-like in every shade of green, the edges are often coarsely toothed. It has flowers of many different colors, which bloom in clusters and in single layers or in layers. latin name of the flower Chrysanthemum sp known as. Family: Compositae Origin: China and Japan Venue : Indoor Group : Seasonal Flowers. The leaves are multi-part, oval or strip-like in every shade of green, and the edges are often coarsely toothed. It has flowers of many different colors, which bloom in clusters and in single layers or in layers.
How to care for chrysanthemum flower?
- Light Requirement: It should be grown in plenty of bright, direct sunlight.
- Soil Requirement: It likes loose garden soils rich in organic matter.
- Water demand: When the soil is dry, plenty of water should be given.
- Fertilization: Liquid fertilizers prepared for flowering plants should be given once a week during the growth period.
- Pot Change: Repotting should be done in the spring.
- Pruning: It should be pruned when flowering is finished. Production: It can be produced by seed or cutting methods.
- Diseases and Pests: Diseases such as wilt, leaf spot, powdery mildew, leaf blight, and pests such as aphids and spiders are seen in very hot weather.
What are the Features and Benefits of Chrysanthemum Flower?
In the North American country of the United States, on November 5 and 6, 1883, in Philadelphia, at the request of the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, held the first Chrysanthemum Show at the Horticultural Hall.
Another name for the chrysanthemum flower is the chrysanthemum flower. This flower, which has approximately thirty varieties, belongs to the daisy family and is a perennial and herbaceous flower.
It is possible to state that the chrysanthemum flower grows up to 140 centimeters. The head of the flower is quite wide and large.
Chrysanthemum flower represents death in many countries. However, it is the representative of love and peace in our country.
Chrysanthemum is the official flower of the city of Salinas, California, United States.