Many people like to work in their garden. What to do in the garden throughout the year; which plants are planted or which plants are pruned. We offer monthly garden maintenance suggestions for monthly garden maintenance. How to care for the garden on a monthly basis? How do I clean my garden every month? How should I do the annual maintenance of my garden? How should monthly garden maintenance be? What is planted in my garden every month? What do I need to do in monthly garden maintenance?
The importance of soil for garden care: Soil analysis is important for the correct preparation of the garden bed. For this purpose, take some soil in your palm and press it. If the soil remains loose, it indicates sandy soil. On the other hand, if it turns into a sticky lump, it is clay soil. The composition of both soil types is considered the best garden soil. For this, mix sandy soil with mature organic manure, a few shovels of clay soil and a few wheelbarrows of sandy soil with clay soil mixed with mature organic manure.
What to do for monthly garden maintenance?
- Garden care in January; General care of the plants is done. Precautions are taken against the freezing risk of the plants that will be damaged in the cold. The grass can be covered. Some tree species are pruned
- Garden care in February; Pruning of tree species of plants can be done. The rotten and established branches are separated. Planting is done in some plant species.
- Garden care in March; Planting trees and shrubs, preparation for flowering, general cleaning of grass areas.
- Garden care in April; Some tree species are pruned, Regular grass cutting and lawn care is done. The bottoms of the blooming and blooming plants are ventilated.
- Garden care in May; Lawn care, shaping bush types, care of blooming plants, pest control, garden spraying can be done.
- Garden care in June; Attention is paid to the irrigation times of the lawn. When the grass length is 7-8 cm, the grass in the whole area should be mowed at regular intervals.
- Garden care in July; General maintenance of lawns and plants is done, attention is paid to irrigation. General garden cleaning
- Garden care in August; If there is dry grass, it is necessary to take the necessary precautions in the lawn areas. If there are insects that harm the garden, the garden is sprayed by garden sprayers.
- Garden care in September; Garden cleaning is done. Lawn mowing is done regularly. According to the seasonal situation, the wilted flowers of annual flower types are cleaned.
- Garden care in October; The tree pruning season has begun. Pruning of plant varieties, shrubs and tree species in the garden can be started. Pruning of fruit trees can also be done later.
- Garden care in November; All kinds of trees are pruned. The pruning of the bush species and the care of the trees are done.
- Garden care in December; If frost is not present, tree pruning is done. Grasses are covered in the gardens. Plants that are not resistant to cold are wrapped.
Twelve month garden care
We do monthly garden maintenance in Garden, Site areas, Private property and public areas. Regular maintenance of gardens makes your garden looks more alive. We offer solutions for the care of evergreens in gardens, control of lawn areas, lawn shape, seasonal pruning and maintenance. Grass shape and pruning, plantings are done in different months and seasons.
Your gardens are kept alive by taking care of these seasons and months. Our garden maintenance teams consist of experienced garden experts and gardeners. When necessary, the landscape architect comes and makes a general study about the condition of the gardens. Monthly garden maintenance is a job that requires experience and knowledge.
The earlier the plant blooms, the farther back it should be placed in the bed (earliest bloomers at the back). In this way, the “blooming wave” moves in the direction close to the course of the year – and hides unsightly wilted plants.
Important warnings for garden maintenance; Irrigate Correctly. Don’t Neglect Lawn Care. Garden care begins with tree pruning. Do not neglect to aerate the soil. Feed the soil by spraying and fertilizing. Use eggshells. Remove weeds.