Fig milk is a food frequently used in the cosmetic industry for skin health. It is known that the fig milk obtained from the ends of the figs plucked from their branches also flows in some thick fig leaves. Care should be taken in the use of fig milk, which is white in color.
What are the benefits of fig milk?
- Fig milk helps to heal warts on the skin.
- You can use fig milk to relieve pain when babies have earache.
- Drying and cracking of the heels may occur. Fig milk heals dryness and cracks in heels.
- Helps reduce skin blemishes.
- It prevents the formation of acne. It helps to pass acne especially during puberty and menstrual period.
- It generally ensures the destruction of parasites that occur in the intestine and ear.
- It reduces gum bleeding.
- Fig milk, which has high nutritional values, is also a powerful antioxidant. When applied to the scalp, it prevents epilepsy and dandruff on the scalp. It helps hair stay healthier and more vibrant.
- It is good for eye health.
- When fig milk is used regularly and in a measured amount, it helps to heal skin blemishes. It is especially used in the treatment of sunspots, acne and scars.
Considerations when using fig milk
As with every natural product, care should be taken in the use of fig milk. If fig milk is used excessively, it can cause skin problems. If milk is obtained from an unripe fig, this fig milk can cause mouth sores. Fig milk can be found in the market with fakes and additives. Therefore, when purchasing, you should make sure that the fig milk is natural or not.
Is Fig Milk Good for Warts?
Fig milk is a very powerful nutrient in terms of content. It contains antioxidants as well as calcium, potassium, vitamins A and L, copper and magnesium. Therefore, it is beneficial for many skin diseases. Fig milk is also a source of healing for those who are in trouble with warts. You can make a paste by mixing 1 tablespoon of fig milk with barley flour. If you apply this paste to the wart area twice a week and wait for it to dry, you will see that the warts disappear in time. Where to buy fig Milk >>
Does Fig Milk Relieve Toothache?
The effects of fig milk, which is a natural healing store, on dental health are also wondered. Fig milk contains calcium, potassium, vitamin A and L, copper and magnesium. It is recommended to use fig milk, especially for people who have gingival bleeding problems due to its nutritional content, which is beneficial for dental health.
Fig Milk Benefits for Hair
Hair care has an important place for both women and men. People want to use different natural methods for their hair to grow stronger, brighter and healthier. One of these methods is fig milk. Fig milk is also used in many cosmetic products. For hair care, fig milk mask is preferred by people. With the hair masks made with fig milk, the hair gets a shiny and strong appearance and the scalp regains its former moisture.
What is fig milk? Fig milk from ripe figs is known to be good for skin diseases. However, fig milk, which is a powerful germ-breaker, is used especially to prevent inflammation of wounds.
How to Use Fig Milk?
Fig milk can be used to drip 1-2 drops on warts and wounds. Regular use of the same amount allows the wart to heal in a shorter time. However, the use of fig milk in skin care can be applied by massaging 1-2 drops without touching the eye. It should be noted here that after touching a pus and active acne, it is necessary not to touch it so that the acne does not come out in other parts of the face.
Fig Milk Price?
Since fig milk will be used fresh, it is not possible to obtain it from herbalists and markets. However, it can be used by removing the milk from freshly picked figs. Those who want to buy fig milk soap can obtain it from local shops and herbalists selling natural products for an average of $ 15 – $ 40.
Fig is a healing fruit that begins to be harvested towards the end of August. Not only its fruit, but also its leaves and milk are used in different ways to heal diseases. What is fig milk good for >>